1.14.2009

When things fall apart.

It sucks when friendships fall apart. Some for the right reasons, some for the wrong reasons, but either way, you're losing the friendship that used to mean something to you or still does mean something to you. Its reaally hard to deal with the downfall of a friendship. You see, friendships and relationships share differences and similarities. But one thing that happens in building a friendship/relationship to actually having a strong one is that in both relations, you're giving your heart to that someone, putting your trust in them. It may sound weird, but that's what I believe. I give my heart to everyone so close to me. And it honestly just sucks if they basically don't take it into consideration, taking you for granted. And so we wonder why people take one another for granted w/ friendships & relationships.

An explanation?



I couldn't even tell you why.. But I wish I knew.

No comments: