1.13.2009

abcdefghijkLENG: Okay, I'll blog just for you.

I believe that the greatest life changing people come in when your life just seems to be crashing down. I think that I currently have the greatest people in my life. And with them being with me, I find myself more in love with life. Its pretty ironic how things may finally fall into place when everything just seems to be falling apart. Thinking about it, I'm just thankful for all the support that I have.

Other than that, I feel like I'm on top of the world. Hand in hand with someone who I honestly can't say is the love of my life, but the LIFE of my love. What I mean by that, is with him, he brings life to this love. Even though we fall down, I find myself being picked up and held in his arms while he tells me the boo boos will be all right and will go away. He always makes me feel like I'm constantly falling for him, with new lessons to learn of falling more and more in love with him. Our relationship is the relationship that I've always wished for. From 2007 and now its 2009. No time to think too much ahead, koz its just the beginning.

"You won't realize the distance you've walked until you take a look around and realize how far you've been."

Even though we always fights and disagree on things, we've come a long way to let each other go over something stupid.

I know we're young and its not good to plan ahead, but right now, I want so much for my heart to be forever yours<3

No comments: