1.07.2009

Awake.

I just woke up from a nap and damn, I'm tired koz I didn't quite know where the fck I was. Haha. I came back to my senses and figured I was in my bed. I've had negative sleep and it sucks. So much shit to do this week and next week. Fuck, lets just say that this whole week is pretty fuckin' crucial.

Anyways, for some reason, I feel like somethings missing. Idk what, but its something. Something like, when you find out you're leaving to go out of town and you pack your stuff with the quickness, no checklist. Then you get in the car, think about the shit you brought and you're like, fck.. I feel like I'm missing something. That's how I feel right now and I hate the feeling O_o

The week is going by pretty fast, getting closer to greenbizz. I'm excited as hell to get it off my shoulders. Yet, I'm hella scared to present. I'm not a good presenter. I need to work on it before I shit myself on stage.

Fck my life, school sucks.

No comments: