1.05.2009

Virgin fckin' blog.

So this is a first. Haha, so I guess I moved to blogspot, rather than Xanga koz its more fun. I have school later on today and I basically CANNOT go to sleep. Baby came back from LA today and we got into an argument, which isn't the proper welcoming=| feels like shit, I'm always the one left awake, having to deal with the fact that the night got left on a bad note. Probably, the whole break.. The alone time that we've got with each other was not enough. We haven't reaally had a conversation on the phone and when we tried to have a conversation awhile ago, things didn't reaally go as I hoped they would go. All the misunderstanding led to arguing, like he said, about something stupid. It was stupid and we both made it seem like none of wanted to admit that we were wrong. But as I always say, in a relationship.. Both are blamed, bkoz you shouldn't be fighting in the first place. We're both at fault. First fight of 2009, and our New Year's Resolution is barely taking ANY action. Goodnight world.

No comments: