3.12.2009

I'm not suprised that today ended like the way it did. I already felt like it was going to be a bad day. I feel so horrible.

Today, it felt like I gave the worst advice ever and the way I acted.. It was terrible.

I got in a little argument with one of my close friends today, which is just bringing me down so much. He wants to be with someone who doesn't want to be with him. And its like, what's the point of going after her then? He got mad at me. Yelled back at me. And inside, I just wanted to cry, but I wanted to keep my pride up at first. For the time that I spent around him, I acted stubborn and said, "I'm mad at him. I won't talk to him unless he talks to me." I was just so irritated. And with that, I didn't even want to reaally talk to anyone. I should mention that I also got irritated when Quoc kept throwing a tennis ball and it kept hitting Tuyen's car. He could've broke something. So I told him to stop a few times. Got mad and yeah.


Getting home, I felt the need to isolate myself. Thinking about what happened with my friend, I felt horrible. Maybe I did come at him the wrong way? Like I said, I hate caring so much nowadays. Being unappreciated makes me feel so damn useless.


Bad mood, I need my time.

No comments: